As the #1-ranked multifamily architecture firm in North America, Humphreys & Partners relies on our incredible team from around the world to create innovative, one-of-a-kind communities in Architecture. As Executive Assistant, Melanie Locket is responsible for assisting the CEO of HPA. Let’s get to know Melanie outside (and inside) the office and see what makes her a true icon of #HumphreysHeroes culture:
- Where did you grow up?
- What are your hobbies outside of the office?
Spending fun times with family and friends, playing basketball, camping, traveling.
- Who inspires you, how do they inspire you?
My Mother, she has always inspired me to work hard and to never give up. She is the most amazing person in my life.
- Where is your favorite place to travel?
Anywhere in the Caribbean
- If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Mexican food, specifically chips, and queso.
- What was the first concert you went to?
- What is your favorite thing about working at HPA?
I really enjoy the people, everyone is always so helpful and kind. A true “TEAM” environment.
We hope you have enjoyed getting to know Melanie, one of our world-class team members here at HPA! Stay tuned for more #HumphreysHeroes blog posts in the future. In the meantime, engage with us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram for all things HPA-related.